Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Girl

Today, I've noticed that not only do I have more energy than I have had in what seems like forever, but I'm genuinely happy today too. Although I'm not entirely sure what is causing this feeling of euphoria (yes, I do know and often use big words so brace yourselves), I do know that I don't want to lose this feeling anytime soon. The best reason that I can come up with for this feeling is that I know that I am truly love by at least two people on the face of this planet and that one of them calls me Mommy.

I'm glad that I can feel this happy and hope that it lasts throughout this weekend and well into the next couple of VERY busy weeks. I have so much stuff to do, find, and buy. I'm really not looking forward to spending the money that my super awesome loving mom has helped me save up, up alas I do have a very important installation coming up that I do have to decorate for. Kinda hoping I can find a couple of ideas for gifts on Pinterest somewhere (the hunt is still on).

So my to-do list for the next couple of weeks looks like this:


  • Find an organist
  • Buy artificial flowers with which to decorate (even thought I would like real ones they don't last as long)
  • Find and purchase gifts for Installing Officers
  • Create programs
  • Come up with an idea for guest favors
  • Make all reminder calls for practice and installation
  • Be a mom (have to do this one regardless)
  • Anything else that my parents may ask of me
If anyone can thing of any ideas, or would even like to help with the shopping, creation of things, or the decoration the day of I would love you forever.

And I got an awesome text from my very bestie today that was just a sweet reminder that she loves me and does think about me even if I don't talk to her every day.

I'm planning on putting together some sort of girls night soon, but it won't be until after the 24th, what with all of the Installation preparation and what not. And it may be pushed back to the second week of April or even after Easter (you know so no one breaks their Lent vows or anything) depending on how the bestie is recovering.

Until next time my loves, remember to always "fight like a girl."

<3 T

No comments:

Post a Comment