Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hump Day

So, here it is Wednesday and I feel completely unaccomplished.

I've spent almost a week now trying to find someone to play the piano for me for my OES installation on the 24th to no avail. My boss has been outta town for the last few days so (luckily) no work piled up on my desk in the mornings.

On a much brighter note, Emmett hasn't been sick since Saturday. And my mom got him on the waiting list for First Baptist Daycare. I can't wait for him to be going to a REAL daycare that doesn't let their employees (ie my sitters daughters) come in sick, and I know that he'll learn something each day, AND they'll put forth more effort in helping me get him potty trained. I would love it if he were potty trained by summer.......crossing my fingers on that one.

Mom and I are planning to head down to grandma's to finish what we started 2 weeks ago, with no warning to the triffling pair that live there. It sure seems like that if they have any kind of heads up they haul ass outta there before we get to the house cause they know they piss us off and don't want to hear it when someone tells them to get off their no-working-lazy-bitching asses.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a good and productive day.

Keep your heads up tough girls.

<3 T

No comments:

Post a Comment