Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Poor Chicken

Have you ever had one of those days when you feel like that one poor little chicken running around the yard with your head barely hanging on by a thread? Yeah, me too, especially today. I thought I had tackled an issue at work last night, but not so much when I got there this morning. Came into quite the pile with at least three (3) things being needed to be done "first." Luckily I have about two hours to make any executive decisions necessary before the actual boss get in. I had all three of those things done with seconds to spare before a VERY big meeting. Now on to the next pile that will be waiting for me tomorrow, I've prepared myself for the landslide and will be carrying extra coffee to get me at least until lunch.

After a morning of that, I really wanted a nice cold at lunch, but being a (mostly) responsible adult I knew better. I also know that this weekend means a cookout with my love and my kiddo, and hopefully some VERY good friends.(I think that may have just been rained on thanks to my lovely father, who has just decided that he wants me to stay around the house this weekend.)

Not exactly sure what he's gonna do when I move back out, which is coming a lot quicker than he may think it is. But there will be more about that at a later date.

Chin up buttercup, it gets better.

<3 T

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment